Wilderness Way School is located in upstate New York in the town
of Owego, midway between Elmira and Binghamton
on Route 17. The school site is approx. 3
miles (as the crow flies) from Exit 64 at
220 Ballou Road.
Directions from Exit 64
- After crossing bridge over the Susquehanna
river follow signs for route 96 which will
lead you to the North end of town..
- After going under the railroad overpass on
North Avenue go to the second traffic signal
and turn left onto Talcott Street.
- Follow Talcott Street to it's end and turn
right at the 4-way stop intersection onto
- Go 1/2 mile North on Glenmary Drive, then
turn left onto Ballou Road
- Go exactly 1 mile on Ballou Road, the driveway
to the school will be on your right. The
driveway parallels the shoreline of a small
lake on the school's property.
- The student parking area is on the left side
of the driveway (right beside the lake
and bordered by split rail fence).