To register for a class complete the following
- Print a copy of the Registration Form (Registration form is in .pdf format. You'll
need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program on
your computer in order to view it. If you
don't have this program you can download
it for free by clicking here.)
- Fill out registration form(s) (use a separate
form for each class), signing and dating the waiver and release
section at the bottom of form. All forms
not signed & dated will be returned.
- Mail completed form(s) and registration fee(s)
to Wilderness Way School.
- Please register for classes at least 30 days
in advance if at all possible. Although class
registration continues right up to class
start date, classes are cancelled if a minimum
number of registrations are not received
30 days prior to class.
- Personal check, payable to Wilderness Way School
- Money order, payable to Wilderness Way School
Registration fee criteria
- A nonrefundable portion of the total tuition
amount is the minimum amount that needs
be submitted with the registration form.
The nonrefundable amount is 50% of the
tuition or $50, whichever is less.
- For a class with a tuition of $50 the nonrefundable
amount would be $25, with a balance due of
- For a class tuition of $400 the nonrefundable
amount would be $50, with a balance due of
- The balance of the tuition (if full payment
was not made at initial registration) must
be paid in full prior to the first day of
class. Any exceptions to this policy must
be approved by the school.
- If a class is already filled upon application
arrival, or if the class is cancelled by
the school, all registration fees will
returned in full.
- Once registered, if a student cancels their
enrollment, or fails to show up for class,
all fees in excess of the nonrefundable amount
will be returned.
Applicants are sent a letter confirming their
registration. The mailing includes a listing
of required (and optional) materials to be
brought with the student to the class, as
well as travel information to the school.
If there are any questions on the registration
process please send a note to the school.